Monday 21 July 2014

The Ultimate Summer Playlist


I figured what with the weather being absolutely beautiful at the moment, we are pretty much slap bang in the middle of summer and whether it be a road trip, lazing at home or in the park. You always need the right soundtrack right? Well I have put together what I've called 'The Ultimate Summer Playlist' which really means a playlist with  quite a lot songs on it. The list above are mostly songs I've been loving at the moment and also more of the 'less obvious' ones so hopefully there might be some new bands/artist in there for you to check out (by the way I recommend checking them all out)
And.. to save hours of trailing through playlists I've had put all the songs and a hell of a lot more into a playlist on Spotify just for you lovely lot to have a listen to.

Which on the subject of it, the Spotify account I have created the playlist on is where you will find all the playlists I have created on here. So to be sure you don't miss one you can follow me on there just by clicking here my username is: followthesuntillnight



Anyway that's all from me, let me know if you listen to any of the songs I'd love to hear opinions and any other sorts of things you'd like to see on here I'm open to suggestions!
Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every single one of my comments, it means the world you take the time thank you!